Friday, March 13, 2009

Wild Olive Tees... I think I'm in love...

Since I am a big fan of Pioneer Woman (oh how I would have loved to been a winner to her 'come to the lodge' contest!!!), and because of that contest, I am a big fan of Bakerella.

While perusing both PW's and Bakerella's sites, they both mentioned that one of the winners (and her guest) own a business called Wild Olive Tees. You may not know this, but I am a link clicker LOL If I see a link, especially an interesting SOUNDING link, I click. This can lead to trouble, but in this case, it lead to a really cool website and business! :o)

These ladies have a wonderful business going of making women's T-shirts with scripture on them. And not just ANY scripture, but very PROFOUND scripture :o) The ones that you read and you immediately say "Thank you, Lord!!!" :o) At least, I did :o)

My favorite one they make has to be their No. Thing. shirt. You see the front and think, "No. Thing. What the heck does that mean??" So then you read the back...
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8: 38-39
Thank you, Lord! :o)

But the sad thing? I could never fit in these shirts! :o( I am not a S, or a M, I'm not even an XL :o( (oh how I wish I WAS an XL again! LOL) I am more of a XXL... :o)

But the happy thing? I KNOW people who CAN fit in these shirts... so I think I know what I'll be getting them for their birthdays and/or Christmas! :o)
Love these shirts, had to share!!!

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

so you remember that my birthday is next week right?? :)

I am funny hu?

The Clan Piccini said...

Is it really!?! Happy early birthday :o)

They ARE adorable, aren't they?! And free shipping until the end of the month! :o)

Amie said...

Thank you for posting and for sportin' our button for Wild Olive Tees Button! You have been entered into our giveaway!

btw- great post! So glad you are a link clicker! Also, Did you notice on our blog that we are expecting a shipment of larger sizes within the next two weeks! Look at the blog wildoliveliveit.blogspot.com, and it will show you the shirts that we will offer in the larger sizes! We will offer up to 3XL, in some shirts! :) So we will most definitly have something to offer you, which I am so happy about! We would love to see you representin' in one of our Wild Olive Tees!

wow- longest comment ever. sorry!:)

Blessings!
:)
Amie
www.wildolivetees.com