Thursday, March 5, 2009

Interviewing Kiera...

Kiera's turn... I'm hoping she'll have nicer answers LOL

1. What is something mom always says to you?
"can you please help me"

2. What makes mom happy?
"flowers"

3. What makes mom sad?
"cutting your hand" (I guess, it happened the other night... I didn't really like it)

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"by doing a silly dance *does goofy 70's dance*"

5. What was your mom like as a child?
"you were happy"

6. How old is your mom?
"30" (to which Emmie says "holy mackerel... that would be an old person!" LOL)

7. How tall is your mom?
"well, you are 6ft because I'm 5ft and I'm almost as tall as you, so 6ft and a half" (holy cow, I'm tall!) :o)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"your favorite thing to do... is to... watch the movie Cars"

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"you read a book" (oh yeah!!!)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"for singing" (how sweet!)

11. What is your mom really good at?
"you're very good at cooking" (right on!!! Love it!)

12. What is your mom not very good at?
"uh, you're not very good at doing the splits" LOL (she says shes trying not to hurt me LOL)

13. What does your mom do for a job?
"your job is to home school us, and feed us. and take care of us. those are the best things you are good at." (have I ever mentioned that my oldest is a suck up? LOL)

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
"your favorite food? pork! Do you like pork?" LOL

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"uh... helping me understand my homework"

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"you would be.... the magical baby Smurf" (okay.) Now she's saying Smurfette LOL

17. What do you and your mom do together?
"we, uh, we have fun together"

18. How are you and your mom the same?
"uh, well, we both like the Jonas Brothers"

19. How are you and your mom different?
"we're different by you like dancing 'back then' and I like dancing 'right now' Because 'back then' you did old dances and 'right now' we do NEW dances." (okay. I'm only 30... what is she talking about BACK THEN?! LOL)

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"you get me stuff that you really shouldn't get me?"

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
"oh easy peesy lemon squeezy... you like to go to the zoo and see new animals."

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Oh man!! LOVE IT!!!

Kiera... you are a HUGE KISS UP!!!

Emmie... right on baby, love it :)

D... they have you nailed for the most part... all except the 6ft thing... you so AREN'T that tall :)