Thursday, March 12, 2009

Who's the bitch now...

That would be me.

Here I was feeling all smug and satisfied that I'd peed in someone's Cheerios, that someone being Kiera's biological, by sending such a bitchy email to make him feel bad for choosing the Lakers over Kiera.

I am no longer feeling smug and satisfied, more like sorry and scared.  Not scared because he said/did anything bad about it, sorry and scared because the jackass lost his job.  Since he was on pay reduction, he decided to look into the companies finances, and then while he was at it, he took that information to the head people and asked questions.  Seriously, who can be so dumb you ask... come on... if you've read previous posts, you'd know it'd be him! 

A week goes by and now he's fired.  Sweet.  Not.  So now he does NOT make 3 times more than we do, he makes nothing.  And what happens when the person who sends you $400 in child support every month makes nothing?  Anybody?  That's right, I get nothing.  Which didn't USED to suck, until Rick's wages got cut.... that $$ was our mortgage payment.  Crap.

Lets see how good Rick & I are at juggling, shall we? :o)  Thankfully, I know that the Lord is looking out for us and He has a plan.  Now if only we could be privy to that plan so I wouldn't feel quite so panicked right now.  Pray for us, please.  I feel like I'm back to when we moved in here!!!!  (Except that thankfully, Rick is employed now and getting paid!  woohoo!!!  Praise God!!!)

(if you haven't seen The New Guy - which my blog title is from... you must!  Its hilarious!)




No comments: