Friday, March 27, 2009

Foodie Survey

1. How do you like your eggs?
Depends on how I'm feeling... sometimes scrambled (esp. covered AND smothered @ Dennys!) and sometimes over-easy, but not runny. Runny eggs make me gag.

2. How do you take your coffee/tea?
MMMM coffee!!! 2 tsp of sugar and 2 or 3 tablespoons of heavy cream (or half & half if there is no cream)

3. Favorite breakfast food:
Homemade sausage McMuffin! Egg whites (scrambled), Morningstar Farms maple sausage, one slice American cheese, Thomas' light English muffin... divine.

4. Peanut butter: Smooth or crunchy?
SMOOOOOTH...

5. What kind of dressing on your salad?
Blue Cheese Vinaigrette or French

6. Coke or Pepsi?
neither... Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper!

7. You’re feeling lazy, what do you make?
Quick burrito; tortilla, refried beans, cheese, sour cream, salsa

8. You’re feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order?
Domino's Memphis BBQ Chicken! Never thought I'd love a Domino's pizza, but this one ROCKS! Chicken, BBQ sauce, onions, provolone, mozzarella, cheddar... divine!

9. You feel like cooking. What do you make?
I normally throw together whatever I've got laying around. Last night I made a Mexican casserole; ground beef, kidney beans, black beans, diced tomatoes w/jalapenos, corn w/peppers, cumin, chili powder... topped with cornbread... divine :o)

10. Do any foods bring back good memories?
Mac n cheese w/corn... not foodie, but yummy!

11. Do any foods bring back bad memories?
Oatmeal w/blueberries... I HATED blueberries AND oatmeal when I was kid.

12. Do any foods remind you of someone?
Mac n cheese w/corn: my mom (except when I was a kid she added tuna)
Lemon Pepper chicken: Rick... first thing he ever made for me!

13. Is there a food you refuse to eat?
Fish, unless its fish STICKS :o)

14. What was your favorite food as a child?
Mac n Cheese w/tuna & corn (now... tuna, EWWW!)

15. Is there a food that you hated as a child but now like?
not that I can think of... I pretty much ate everything (well, except the chocolate/peanut butter chicken my stepdad made once!)

16. Is there a food that you liked as a child but now hate?
Liver and onions... seriously, LOVED it as a kid!

17. Favorite fruit and vegetable:
strawberries and asperagus

18. Favorite junk food:
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

19. Favorite between meal snack:
whatever is handy, usually a slice of bread or some cheese

20. Do you have any weird food habits?
Well... I can be eating something and loving it, but in a split second I can decide I don't want it anymore... like I got a weird taste or something. Drives Rick NUTS! LOL

21. You’re on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on?
Don't know if diet is a good word for what we do... but when we are watching what we eat, I LOVE Weight Watchers Zero-point soup... the ORIGINAL version!

22. You’re off your diet. Now what would you like?
Cheesecake, but then I can eat that when I'm watching what I eat, too.

23. How spicy do you order Indian/Thai?
I don't eat Indian or Thai very often... and I don't do hot very often either.

24. Can I get you a drink?
already told you... Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper :o)

25. Red or White Wine?
White, though I don't drink wine often

26. Favorite dessert?
Tiramisu

27. The perfect nightcap?
Kaluah & cream...

No comments: