Thursday, January 1, 2009

Meet my family...

I thought I would take a moment to introduce my family.... because I can :o) And no one really reads this stuff anyway! :o)


This is me... sadly, since I'm almost always on the clicking end of the camera this is one of my rare pictures. I'm 29, for now. :o) I will turn 30 in less than a month. No, I'm not worried about it. I'm only as old as my kids make me feel! :o)


This is my adorable, goofy, loving, amazing husband. We've been married for 9 years. We met online (on Yahoo IM), and married 4 months later. He's been a gas station clerk, an incredible tow truck driver and is currently a milkman... really :o) He'll be 39 in February. Yeah, he's older. Would you believe that his younger sister is actually 6 months YOUNGER than ME?! :o)


These are my girls. Our girls. Our wild children who we love more than life itself, but occasion we want to throw them out the window. :o) My youngest just turned 2 in October. She is a handful, but so stinkin' cute! I don't know where she got her curls from, but I love them... except when I have to brush them. Next to her is my oldest. She'll be 10 in less than 2 weeks! Oh man! That is a scary thought. She thinks she is a teenager, I swear. But she still loves Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers (her favorite is Joe, of course.... but really, I understand!). Next to HER is my middle girl (with a HUGE middle girl syndrome!). She is 6. She is also amazingly profound sometimes. She loves to sing. She wants to be a chef like Emeril more than anything though, ever since she was 2!


That's my family. Now that you know about us, and what we look like, you know who to avoid :o) Just kidding! :o) Happy 2009!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so darned cute! Abi MUST stop growing :) Miss you guys :(