Saturday, April 18, 2009

Todays random moments...

Went to my SIL's today... Rick NEEDED a haircut :o)  None of us have had one for months... happens when your stylist has a baby :o)  An ADORABLE baby...  Miss Gianna Marie :o)


So while I snuggled with Miss Gianna, her mommy shaved Rick's head :o)  He'll kill me for this picture (we were playing with his hair), but I LOVE the look on his face :o)  Rowr!!



Then she trimmed the girls bangs and trimmed my hair... fun times :o)

We all got to snuggle with Miss Gianna, but this picture is my favorite.  Not sure if it comes across to anyone else, but my man LOVES babies :o)  And I can't have anymore... but holding this wee little one... I sure wish I could, and I know he does, too.  :o)



So we're getting ready to leave, and MY wee little one grabs her daddy's Lakers hat (yes, its green... gotta show our Irish pride!) and starts posing for me...  LOVE THIS!!!


'Sup?  :o)  She's so stinkin' cute :o)  (And see my man in the back?  Finishing up that haircut)

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I love Abi's pose in the last picture. I also love how the game is on in the background. :)

The Clan Piccini said...

Oh yeah... we were watching the game :o) How do you think I knew about the homers :o) Rick's dad had it on.