Monday, December 22, 2008

My husband IS the milkman!

A while back, my husband was looking for a job that was better than the one he had... he stumbled upon Longmont Dairy. Not only do they have cows that they milk and bottle said milk, but they do HOME DELIVERY!!! I didn't even realize that milkmen still existed, let alone near Denver!

So now my children really do look like the milkman :o)

And if you are wondering, it is a VERY hard-on-the-body type job... and quite cold (since they drive with the truck door open, even in -15 degree weather!). BUT so far the tips have been awesome... he brought home Belgian chocolates and Hillshire Farms stuff this morning!! MMMMM...

The suckiest part? He leaves the house at 8P and doesn't get home until after 9A on some days... then he sleeps all day. On the plus side, I'm still able to get the girls' schoolwork in! :o)

Merry Christmas!

No comments: