Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sick and tired...

Not me, but everyone else!  I'm hoping it will stay away from me!!!

Rick fell asleep with X2 blaring, glad its over LOL  I had to go pick him up from work this morning, he was just feeling that bad.  I'm such a 'mom', I didn't even want him to GO to work... but they don't do 'sick days'.  He went in and they said go home, they thought he had pinkeye because one of his eyes was bloodshot... kind of funny to me. :o)  No pinkeye.  No swine flu.  No flu at all.  Just sick.  Sleeping it off, contaminating the room... maybe I'll sleep on the couch tonight :o)

The girls are all a little sick, mostly runny noses and sneezing.  Incessant sneezing.  Because we've classified them as sick, they're playing it up a bit.  Hot tea.  Chocolate doughnuts (bought by dad when we stopped to pick up Nyquil).  A Gooby-Goo marathon.  Aren't they lucky that I bought all three original seasons?  AND the Gooby-Goo Movies.  Abigael loves Gooby-Goo.  :o)

Guess I'm going to church alone tomorrow.  Wouldn't want to get anyone else sick.  Should be interesting... we're on week 3 of BaseCamp.  Basically a 'get to know you' at our church.  I'm hoping to make a friend or two out of it, seeing as we've lived here for 10 months... and attended our church for just as long.  **Crossing fingers**

Off to watch Gooby-Goo & Shaggy catch the bad guys.  Maybe I'll talk them into watching the live-action one...

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Hope you escaped it all... I didn't :( and have been MISERABLE!!! but I am feeling more alive today!